Document Outbound Interface

Document Outbound Interface

Postby KISMITH » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:44 pm

We have a new interface that was mapped in UPG before a copy of live was done. I have imported that interface into test, but am receiving the following error:

SP Error: Text contains double apostrophes (-196).

I found that one of the fields (transcribedtext1) must not have imported correctly because it stated: “Field Order Not Found”. So, I changed this to Sub(<LF>(OBX 1-[5]-Observation Value),<10>,<13><10>).

I am still getting that error. Do you have suggestions on the best way to go about finding what is causing an error like this? Such as how to track down the field that is causing the error etc.

I’ve not dealt with too many errors yet, so I’m trying to figure out the most efficient way to track something like this down.

Thanks,
Kim
KISMITH
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 am

Re: Document Outbound Interface

Postby jcampbell » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Please see the following wiki articles:

1. http://wiki.galenhealthcare.com/Q:_I_ha ... ook_for%3F

2. http://wiki.galenhealthcare.com/Q:_I_mo ... mapping%3F

Good find with the "Field Order Not Found" This corruption sometimes happens when moving an interface from one environment to another and must be taken into consideration as part of the move-to-live:
http://wiki.galenhealthcare.com/Connect ... _Checklist

As for your specific issue, make sure that the mapping is not mapped to static text but rather mapped from the source HL7 message and built-in ConnectR functionality.

-Justin
Justin Campbell | Director of Integrations
office 1.617.379.0841
cell 1.802.363.5654
fax 1.801.409.3982
http://www.galenhealthcare.com | 888.GALEN.44

Visit http://www.galenhealthcare.com/calendar/
for a list of Galen's upcoming FREE webcasts.
jcampbell
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:45 am
Location: Boston, MA


Return to Document/Transcription/Dictation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron