EHR error when opening CBC result

EHR error when opening CBC result

Postby Jamie.Titak » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 pm

I get the following errors in the EHR when I attempt to view the results of a CBC when I log in with ahsuser. I can then see the results in the format seen in the last screenshot. When I log in with TWAdmin I am unable to see the results at all. Has anyone encountered this before? There are no errors in the interface
1.png
2.png
3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jamie.Titak

Re: EHR error when opening CBC result

Postby tsuacci » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Jamie,

I've seen errors when trying to view results in EHR if I try to view them too soon after importing the results. For example, if I navigate to a patient's chart in Allscripts, then import results via ConnectR for that patient, when I refresh the chart in Allscripts I can see the order/result item in the Clinical Desktop, but I cannot open the item to review the details. Sometimes an error is returned, but sometimes there is no response. If I navigate to another patient and then back to the original patient, there is no problem viewing the order/result details.

With regards to the issue with TWAdmin not even seeing the results, there is probably a setup difference between the two users - maybe a different desktop view, or a different default org?

Tyler
Tyler Suacci
Consultant
Galen Healthcare Solutions
tyler.suacci@galenhealthcare.com
tsuacci

Re: EHR error when opening CBC result

Postby Jamie.Titak » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 am

Tyler,

Thanks for the help, the result ended up crashing because the lab was sending a lowercase h instead of an uppercase H in the flag as abnormal field.

Jamie
Jamie.Titak

Return to Order/Result