Requested Order Status Is Invalid

Requested Order Status Is Invalid

Postby KISMITH » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 pm

I am sending orders from TW to the radiology system (RIS). Radiology then sends them back to me. Everything is working fine except the completed orders. RIS sends back CM in ORC 5. I have the mapping set to convert this to the entrycode of "2" which is "completed" in the order status dictionary (order_status_de). When looking at the outgoing message I can see where orderstatusin = 2 and orderstatusform = C. I am still getting the error "SP Error.FileOrder-Requested Order Status is Invalid (-301016)." Does anyone have any suggestions as to why I am getting this error?

Thanks.
KISMITH

Re: Requested Order Status Is Invalid

Postby tsuacci » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Kim,

I just ran into a similar problem that returned the same error code. I found that the FileOrder SP returns this error when you try to Complete an order that is setup with resultable items. In my case, it didn't make sense that the order had associated resultables - I was auto-completing follow-up orders - but in your case the order may be resulted. If not, then remove the resultable items from the OID. Other options are to complete the order by assigning a result value via a FileResult call; or you could create two instances of the same order - one that can be resulted and one that can be completed via your interface. There are certain statuses that an order can be updated with, so maybe a status other than Complete would work for you too.

I hope that helps.

Tyler
Tyler Suacci
Consultant
Galen Healthcare Solutions
tyler.suacci@galenhealthcare.com
tsuacci

Re: Requested Order Status Is Invalid

Postby KISMITH » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Thanks for the information Tyler. Yes, the problem was the the order I was trying to complete was resultable so the results interface that I will create next will complete the order.
KISMITH

Return to Order/Result