Javascript Error when using ImageLink

Javascript Error when using ImageLink

Postby rlape » Thu May 05, 2011 3:22 pm

We are implementing an imaging results interface and trying to utilize ImageLink with the interface. We are almost there with it, but seem to be getting an error when launching the image.

When we click the ImageLink button from within the result, a window launches and presents the error, and then a second window automatically lauches with the image. I am eventually getting to the image, but I feel like the image should load in the first window and the second window should not open. I thought it might be an issue with the browser on the server, but haven't been able figure it out yet. Javascript is enabled on the server.

One problem I have on the server is that I can't login to the PACs from the login screen for some reason, but I can connect directly to the link with the Username and ***** already embedded from the server. I'm not sure if this is related or not.

Here is the error message that I am receiving.

javascript error.JPG

Is anyone else using ImageLink with GE centricity? Have you experienced this issue? Can anyone provide any insight?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ray Lape | Senior Consultant
Galen Healthcare Solutions
ray.lape@galenhealthcare.com
rlape

Re: Javascript Error when using ImageLink

Postby Daniel » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Has anyone gotten back with you on this yet, Ray?

My organization had the same issue for the last few months and the issue turned out to be a line of code within the CHWorksHook.js file that should be located in the following directory on each web server:
C:\Program Files\Allscripts Healthcare Solutions\TouchWorks Web\Works\Common\Tools\Context

The changes to the code should be as follows:

Comment out the following line (for 11.2.2 this is line # 4058):
//window.showModalDialog (sURL,'',"dialogHeight:800px;dialogWidth:800px;dialogTop:100px;dialogLeft:100px;resizable:Yes;");

And add this code in it's place:
window.open(sURL,'');

Once this change goes in, you will have to close/re-open the web browser that EHR is running in and the Javascript error will be resolved next time you hit the ImageLink button.
Daniel

Return to Errors/Troubleshooting