ConnectR Interface That Picks Up Text File

ConnectR Interface That Picks Up Text File

Postby KISMITH » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:32 pm

I just created a source interface that picks up a text file. I turned on the logging for errors and noise. I keep getting a noise message that shows <255><254><11> in my target message. I am not sure what this means. Immediately after this message I get a system termination message that states "File Systems Fatal Error With Processing File: C:\PreLoad\Reg\123456.txt.

I made sure the folder on the interface server is shared. It acts like it is seeing it. I have the start of messages, end of line, and end of message delimiters in the text file.

Does anyone have suggestions as to why this wouldn't work and keeps shutting down the the interface. We have other interfaces that pick up text files. I was not involved in the build of those so this is the first one that I have built. I tried to mimic the ones that work, but the new one still keeps getting an error.

Thanks,
Kim
KISMITH

Re: ConnectR Interface That Picks Up Text File

Postby Jamie.Titak » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Kim,

Do you have file archiving set up as well? Sometimes you will get this error if the file is already in the archive or there is another issue with archiving the file.

Thanks

Jamie
Jamie.Titak

Return to Errors/Troubleshooting